Tuesday 26 July 2011

About This Blog

I thought it appropriate for the first blog entry to offer an insight into what to expect for my current 0 readers. I'm sure in time people will start to follow it, but need to give them something interesting to read!

I should perhaps begin by explaining the title; 'Chocolate From Distance'. I have to admit, this was not of my own creation, but a phrase that a friend of mine used during a discussion on players who happened to be very good at long-distance shooting. Considering the vast amounts of football blogs currently floating around, an original title was of paramount importance.

Over the coming weeks i'll start to populate the site with articles on a wide-range of footballing issues, attempting to cover as many different countries, leagues and stories as possible. I will make a conscious attempt to avoid focusing on the bigger, more popular stories and provide a well-balanced range of topics to discuss and debate upon.

As for what to expect specifically; my own, personal interest in football is vast and i'll look to publish articles on certain players, teams and competitions, as well as offering my own insights into the political, organisational and tactical aspects of football.

Hope you enjoy...or at least read.

No comments:

Post a Comment